Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Class samples completed

I've been scrapping a lot lately, and I finally have all my samples for the classes. Here are a few of the pages I've scanned from the huge pile I've completed. There are all part of a 10-layout class I will be teaching at Chasing Rainbows on National Scrapbook Day (May 2nd). I'll post the other samples as I get them scanned (oh, I wish I could scan an entire page at once and not have to merge four scans together.)Here is a glimpse of the mini-album class I'll teach. This project is also going to be my travel journal when we go the Greece and Turkey this summer. I like having a journal with me to record things as they happen or at least at the end of the day. So many things get forgotten if I wait until I get home and get around to scrapbooking the trip. I still haven't finished my scrapbook for my trip to Belize (2005), but since I kept a journal, it's all ready to go when I get around to it. And if I don't ever get to it, the photos and the words are together.

1 comment:

Luvpurple said...

I am going to sign up for your layouts TODAY! They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see you....bring pics! LOL!