Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Patience, please

I really want to update the blog. I have great photos that we've taken over the last month that I am excited to share, but I can't yet. I've reached my limit on photos and there isn't a fast fix to make room for new on Blogger. It will take me a while to make room for new photos because I need to go back to the first few years of blog posts and delete photos... one by one... quite the headache. Please be patient with me. School starts in two weeks, so I should soon have a few minutes to work on it. Until then, you can imagine what we have been doing: more zoo camp, kid-time at Gramma's and Granddad's, a mini-vacation with Allen and friends in New Braunfels, a family reunion in California, getting ready for school and buying LOTS of school supplies, Innovation Camp (for school) for Will and me, enjoying Allen's two and half weeks off from work, and more.

PS - if you know of a faster fix, please let me know! I don't really want to start a new one.

No comments: