Saturday, July 6, 2013

Annual Family Snapshots

Another of our crazy traditions is to take a Fourth of July family picture every year... in the same pose. The last two years, we ended up at Allen's parents' the weekend of the 4th, rather than ON the 4th, but... it's close enough... and we still can put on our red, white, and blue.
And each year, the kids pose without parents for a nice picture...
... and a silly one most years.
And in just in case you like comparing the years (I DO!), here are the collages. In each of the family pictures, Jon is on my lap, Maddie is on Allen's, Will is front and center, and Ben stands in the middle back. As he gets taller, I suspect we will need to have him kneel to keep our photos well-composed. I'm guessing Jon will be okay sitting on me for another three or four years, but then we'll have to adjust.

In the kid pics, from left to right, are Jon, Ben, Will, and Maddie.

No comments: