Sunday, June 30, 2013

Williams Family Photos

It isn't often that my brother's family and ours is at my parents' place at the same time. It ends up being a lot of people in a little space. Allen, Will, and I came this weekend for two reasons: 1. It was Dad's birthday!, and 2. to bring the other three kiddos home after all our travels. Jason's family was there for the same reasons. Dad asked us to get a family photo since we were all together. It was a bit challenging to get a great one when so many kids (and adults who sometimes act like kids... ahem!!) are in the picture, but we got a few cute ones. I think this one can be Dad's birthday gift -- Happy Birthday, Dad!
Why is it that not everyone SMILES at the same time, but everyone is anxious to do the silly faces? I think I may print the silly one really big and give it to my parents for their anniversary... it is the most "real" representation of our family :)

No comments: