Friday, July 17, 2015

Best Road Trip Ever - Day 1

"B.R.T.E." is something Ben started calling the trip. I (Sarah) like the name, so that is the name of this adventure: Best Road Trip Ever!

Now Jon is writing this story.
On the drive to Vicksburg our first day, Ben made a little blanket fort in the back of the car. I really thought it was a cool fort so I made a fort just like it! All of the back of the car was just Ben's and my fort we had made all by ourselves. Will made a little hat/alien's UFO {unidentified flying object,} and Maddie made a little seat for her lamb with her neck pillow. That's me and Ben  in the back of the car, and Ben has the sun-glasses, and we are all smiling, and Mom is driving.
Today we went to the Vicksburg National Military Park at Vicksburg, Mississippi. 
When we got there we saw that they were doing a cannon test off. I went over there where they were doing the cannon test and started to plug my ears. When I heard the boom I had my ears covered all the way so it wasn't so loud for me. After that we went on a road tour and I saw some pretty awesome things on the road tour. Once, when I got out of the car with Ben and Mom, we went over by the cannons that were lined up and Mom took our picture. Ben is wearing Captain America and blue shorts and I'm in the black tank top with white and brown shorts.

No comments: