Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Halls are Decked... Fa La La La La

We've put up as many decorations as we plan to this year. In my mind's eye it seemed like it could be fun to get all the decorations out and decorate with the help of a 6-year old and three 3-year olds. Now, I think I understand why so many people go crazy this time of year. I'm calling it quits on decor even though it isn't all done. We put up the little tree again this year -- really high UP, with the hopes that St. Nick may move it down for gifts on Christmas Eve. Until then, we plan to keep it out of reach of thirty to forty little fingers that like taking things apart and hiding them. Maybe next year, the big tree will come out of the attic.... maybe...
Hallway:

Living room:
Kitchen:

The cards have been sent. The cookies baked. The last of the parties are this week. School finishes up this week and then the holidays officially begin. Now I just need to make time (or find it) to get the gifts for the kids wrapped.

No comments: