Yet ANOTHER Trail Life campout ended up cancelled due to the crazy amounts of rain -- not just rain, but lots of lightning, tornado drills, and mud -- we have had this spring. Instead of skipping a weekend altogether, Allen and Adam planned a last-minute adventure to Dallas to a rock-climbing gym. I tried to get everything done before the weekend that I needed to do so that I could go, too, but, in the end, I stayed home to get a bit more done and to recharge before our crazy week coming up. Allen took all four kids and they all had a BLAST learning to climb safely. They had enough fun, that they've asked to do it again.
I stayed home and ran a few errands, finished preparing for the AHG ceremony, and took some "me-time" to do my nails, read a book, and catch up on some Castle episodes while I worked on Laundry Mountain. It was a good day for me, too.





No comments:
Post a Comment