Today was Ben's and Maddie's last day of school at Cain Elementary. Next year, Maddie will be at school with Jon, and Ben will be home schooled.
This was the first time this year I was able to meet them for lunch and they were excited that Will and I joined them. Usually I was having to be at the other school picking up Jon and Will at the time Maddie and Ben had lunch. This time, Will was at home with me, and Jon went home with a friend for a birthday party.
These two were all smiles as they were going into summer, but Maddie was a tad bit sad at times because she didn't want to leave her teacher, Mrs. Wilson. Both Maddie and Ben (with Mrs. Craft) had just the right teacher for them this year. It has been a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment