Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baby's first haicut (times 2)

Here is the before picture (Ben is on the left, Jon on the right):Here they are after:
Ben and Jon both got thier locks trimmed today. Although I did get pictures, I am so sad that I forgot to pick up a few pieces of their baby hair. Pre-cut, Ben's hair was very straight except for a tiny little curly-Q at the very bottom of the back of his head. Jon's, on the otherhand, was very curly -- especially when it was wet. He had a "superman curl" in the middle of his forehead, and several others all over his head. Both of the boys had pretty bad bed-heads when they woke up or after they had been in thier carseats. I really wish I had a little bot of the baby hair, because now they are looking like little boys. { s i g h }

Both guys were very calm and well-behaved. It helped that the hair-dresser had a little bag of goldfish, but I was so glad it went smoothly (except for forgetting the hair . . .)

When we got back from the hair cuts, Allen and Dad went fishing. After the little ones woke up from naps, they fussed for Daddy because they could see him from the kitchen window. I went to a crop at the scrapbook store and had a good time doing several projects and visiting with other ladies who share my insane hobby.

No comments: