Watching the little ones play. Maddie in pink, Jon in green, Ben in blue. These photos were taken over a 2 minute period and explain why it is so hard to get them still enough to be in the same picture. . . .busy, busy, busy, but so much fun!Here are the layouts I created for a class at Chasing Rainbows this month. It was fun creating with the St. Patrick's Day papers just because that is not something I would normally use. I love how they turned out, and it really reminded me how lucky I am.


Here are some Easter and spring layouts I created for the same class.




Here are some Easter and spring layouts I created for the same class.


2 comments:
Awesome time-lapse babe! You have "teh skillz." It would be fun to do another with motion blurs between their position changes so you can see how fast and how often they move! Let's maybe work on that some weekend.
I loved the story about Ben & Maddie getting shoes. I laughed out loud. Thanks for brightening my day.
Post a Comment