Somehow the numbers keep going up on my counter. Leave me a comment if you read this so I know who my audience is. Thanks!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Sarah, Life seens so busy these days, but occasionally I get a chance to check your blog to see how you are doing(about once a week at school). I see that you guys are doing great and I love to read your stories so keep posting.
Ok... I admit I am an avid blog stalker.. and you are on my list!BWWAAHHHH!!! Since I had a chance to photogragh your family "so long ago"... I love to see the little ones grow.. .and they are certainly growing! Plus, your recipes are pretty cool! Take care, Alisa (in Kansas)
I stop by your blog at least once a week to see how you, Allen, and the kids are doing. I love looking at the awesome scrapbook pages you do, your stories, and the adorable candid pics you take of the kids. You are so talented and I miss you here in the Burgh!!!
Hi Sarah! I found your blog linked under Aja Shoups, so I took a look around :) Your kids are adorable and I enjoyed reading through your motherhood--I especially liked the comics your mom saved for you! My hubby, John, often saves the Baby Blues and Family Circus for me if they apply. Anyway, we are the family who bought your house in Kansas :) My blog isn't nearly as up-to-date as yours--I seem to use my MySpace more :(
12 comments:
Hey Sarah,
Life seens so busy these days, but occasionally I get a chance to check your blog to see how you are doing(about once a week at school). I see that you guys are doing great and I love to read your stories so keep posting.
Amy
We read your blog fairly regularly. If only we would post as often...
AnnaLisa, Chris, and Megan Lauralee
Who reads what now? (very sleepy - been up all night prepping for a turnaround on night shift. wheee)
http://www.theonion.com/content/radio_news/man_from_last_week_smacked
Reading your blog is my Sunday afternoon treat. I always get a smile. Thank you for sharing.
SK-1
Sarah, Your Mom reads your blog at least once a week...I love it and cannot wait for you to come back for a visit!
Good morning,
Thank you for allowing us to feel like a part of your family.
Ok... I admit I am an avid blog stalker.. and you are on my list!BWWAAHHHH!!! Since I had a chance to photogragh your family "so long ago"... I love to see the little ones grow.. .and they are certainly growing! Plus, your recipes are pretty cool!
Take care,
Alisa (in Kansas)
This is your old friend Skittles. Sorry for lurking! Your blog is so cute, entertaining, and I am in awe of you as a mother!
Will looks just like you!
Kim
Sarah,
Its Aja... I stop by at least once a week. You always have great stories and ideas to share. You truly are a gifted women. Miss you out here in Oz!
I stop by your blog at least once a week to see how you, Allen, and the kids are doing. I love looking at the awesome scrapbook pages you do, your stories, and the adorable candid pics you take of the kids. You are so talented and I miss you here in the Burgh!!!
Diane
Hi Sarah! I found your blog linked under Aja Shoups, so I took a look around :) Your kids are adorable and I enjoyed reading through your motherhood--I especially liked the comics your mom saved for you! My hubby, John, often saves the Baby Blues and Family Circus for me if they apply. Anyway, we are the family who bought your house in Kansas :) My blog isn't nearly as up-to-date as yours--I seem to use my MySpace more :(
Post a Comment