Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Far, So Good

I thought I'd better write down that I have accomplished something today. Mostly for my morale when I feel like I can't get much done. . .

Dressed kids - check

Fed kids healthy breakfast - check

Took kids to park - check

Cleaned kids - check

Read to kids - check

Fed kids healthy lunch (hot -- well, hot, then cooled) - check

Built an entire city and rail system with kids - check

Calmed kids down when city was wrecked - check

Washed and dried two loads of laundry - check

Put away four loads of laundry - check (it had been sitting in a basket since before I went to Waco, um three weeks?)

Assembled a digital scrapbook page about the kids reading to themselves this morning - check

Make dinner with Allen - check

Sink-bathe kids after daring to give the babies their first popsicles - check

Get something blogged - check

No comments: