Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We went WIMMY!

This morning I braved the zoo with the four kids & we survived the two hours we were there. I met a friend there so I had help if I needed it. It went so well, I may try it without help sometime, but first a certain four-year old has to master the art of minding Mama (it's been a challenge lately). Everyone had fun, we came home and ate lunch with Allen, and he stayed home the rest of the day. I got a long nap this afternoon then woke up to make dinner. After dinner, we went "wimmy." Jon was excited and kept saying "wimmy! wimmy!" when he saw the pool set up in the backyard. Now he has a word for swimming that sounds similar enough we know what he means. Ben calls it "bye-bye" or "out". Maddie just nods with a huge grin. Will starts bouncing off the walls. Our kids are loving the water -- 'nuff said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to your cute new avatar? Please bring her back....Mom