Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Challenge: TEXTURES and PATTERNS

After many months of not participating, I am jumping in again. Brenda's Photo Challenge theme this time was chosen by Donna: textures and patterns. I have a few to share that I've taken in the last month.

A pile of knotted-blankets: A box of bizcochitos:
A night-time drive on a busy highway:
An unhappy boy in the shower:

Yes, they are some odd photos, but they were some extras. In an attempt to capture my life in photos and improve my photography, I started a project at the beginning of the year. Like many others, I am simply calling it my 365 Project. My goal: to take a picture a day for a year and capture my "everyday." Some days it's hard to pick "THE ONE" and other days, it's a challenge for me to find my camera and make sure the batteries are charged. A few of the photos are also on this blog, but my 365 Project is going in a regular scrapbook -- and yes, it's mostly up to date. I just put the photo in a photo album and print the journal tag. Done. I plan to post those pictures weekly -- if nothing else, you might get an idea of what "normal" is around here.

3 comments:

Donna said...

How wonderful that you are jumping in on the photo challenges! These are such fun - you won't want to miss them now that you've had a taste, LOL.

Speaking of TASTE, I am LOVING the picture of the bizcochitos. YUM-O! Your night picture is very clever! Would have never thought of that! I think my favorite is the shower one with the texture of the water droplets on the curtain.

Thank you for checking out my photos! I have lots of pictures of my travels, so please feel free to look at some of my previous posts!

Donna said...

How wonderful that you are jumping in on the photo challenges! These are such fun - you won't want to miss them now that you've had a taste, LOL.

Speaking of TASTE, I am LOVING the picture of the bizcochitos. YUM-O! Your night picture is very clever! Would have never thought of that! I think my favorite is the shower one with the texture of the water droplets on the curtain.

Thank you for checking out my photos! I have lots of pictures of my travels, so please feel free to look at some of my previous posts!

Donna said...

Oh! I'm SO Glad I checked back over here! The challenge was due on the 7th and that's when everyone came to visit! As soon as Shuttershy gives me her theme & date of the Next challenge I'll post it on the Brenda Challenge Blog!! These are FUN!!!! See you on the Next challenge!!!hughugs