I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch! When Will was little, we took him to the one at the Methodist Church in Independence. When we moved to Texas, I was excited to take all four kids to a farm to find pumpkins, and we began a tradition. Last year, however, we didn't get to go. It rained so much last October that all three or four times we tried to go, the patches were closed because of too much mud.
This year, I took Ben, Maddie, and Jon with our MOPS playgroup on Friday. We had such a great time, that we went back with Allen and Will on Saturday. The kids enjoyed having their faces painted, they loved riding the barrel train, the boys loved the sound of the tractor, and all of them had fun choosing a pumpkin. The sun was always in an awkward position for photos, but I did get a few good ones. Since my latest posts have been lacking pictures, this one can make up for them.
Pumpkin Patch - Take 1 (starring Ben, Maddie, Jon, & Mama)
Pumpkin Patch - Take 2 (starring Mama, Daddy, Will, Ben, Maddie, & Jon)


















No comments:
Post a Comment