Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not My Style

Generally, I have clothes chosen and ready for the kids to put on after breakfast on school days. Occasionally, they will change their own outfit in the hour and a half of playtime between breakfast-time and when we leave. Most of the time it just isn't worth the fight to put them in the clothes I chose... Today, I had to take a picture...just to remember...how much my opinion differs from theirs...as to what is really okay for school. Here are Jon, Ben, and Maddie. Ben is the one who completely changed his outfit, insisted on the tank top, insisted on the pants going inside the boots, insisted on going to school in the clothes HE wanted. Maddie chose the socks...stretched them as close to her knees as she could get them...and promised me they matched because they were purple and so was her dress. I think Jon is wearing what I put out, but he wanted boots to go with it. I DID make Ben change his shoes, though...he kept tripping over the boots because Will's boots are WAY too big for Ben's feet. He wasn't too upset since he got to wear his own boots instead.

No comments: