We had another busy weekend, but I managed to get enough photos to tell most of the stories. Saturday, we had a Cub Scout double outing: the Cotton Belt Depot Museum and Camp Ford Civil War Historic Site, with a picnic lunch between the tours. With our two outings, we had two guest -- Nana and Papa came to enjoy the outings with us, and we returned to our house early afternoon. Ben, Maddie, and Jon opened a few more birthday gifts, then we all spent the afternoon "playing." Maddie and Nana worked on some crafts; Daddy and Papa helped Ben and Jon assemble new Lego sets. I took pictures and tried to soak up the rare bit of quiet that the afternoon with new toys and grandparents.
... and I may have finally figured out who taught Jon his unique way of sitting to do floor projects. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment