The day after these three turned six, I helped chaperone the kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch. Will wasn't too bummed since I did bring him a pumpkin AND he got to spend the afternoon with his buddy. I was technically WITH Jon's class, but he was the only one I actually lost (and found) that day. I tried to keep an eye on all the fun the three were having with their friends, but it was tough. It was a fun day, but very busy with so many people -- lots of other school were there, so it was a bit stressful for me since I really hate being in crowds. These three kiddos had a great time, and that's really all that matters to me.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Three little punkins - 10/18
The day after these three turned six, I helped chaperone the kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch. Will wasn't too bummed since I did bring him a pumpkin AND he got to spend the afternoon with his buddy. I was technically WITH Jon's class, but he was the only one I actually lost (and found) that day. I tried to keep an eye on all the fun the three were having with their friends, but it was tough. It was a fun day, but very busy with so many people -- lots of other school were there, so it was a bit stressful for me since I really hate being in crowds. These three kiddos had a great time, and that's really all that matters to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment