Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day for Will

Will started fourth grade today. Yes... August 5th! That IS early compared to most kids around here, but his school is moving to a ten-month calendar this year. Although he isn't so happy about getting up early now, he will be excited to have several one-week breaks throughout the school year. AND... he really IS excited about school. I was able to get our normal first-day-of-school pictures, but since I got such great smiles, I couldn't decide which pictures to share... so I'm sharing all of them.
 
Will's homeroom teacher is Mrs. Bailey. She will be one of the constants for him at this different type of school. Right now, his class is made up of fourth and fifth graders and one teacher. For the second project, he will be with third and fourth graders and rotating thought three different teachers. He is definitely excited about a new year and seeing his friends from last year.
Just so you don't think he was completely cooperative with the camera ;)

No comments: