The summer has rushed by and I am quite behind in blogging. Though we've "been home" for the last six weeks, I struggle to make time to write the stories down. I am slowly chipping away at my list, but my Uganda posts will take awhile -- especially narrowing down the pictures to just my favorites.
In the meantime, I am really wanting to keep the stories in the right order, but back-posting means grandparents and aunts may miss a few. So, here is my current list. You can click the links to take you to the story. I will update this post as I post more stories until I get caught up.
Church Camp (by Will)
Farm Camp
Williams Family Photos
Annual Family Snapshots (4th of July)
Great Wolf Weekend
Early Sunday Scene
A Museum Trip with Nana
Picking Berries
Just readin'
E.M.A. Monday
E.M.A. Tuesday
E.M.A. Wednesday
No comments:
Post a Comment