Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of First

These three kiddos are ready for first grade!
These are the photos that REALLY show their personalities ;) Jon just got wet from the water dripping off the tree, Ben is being Ben, the last picture was my mistake: I asked the three to stand together and smile.
I'll admit, I was looking forward to a couple quiet hours. I planned on running a few errands, but I was surprised that I could do all of it in less than an hour (including grocery shopping and putting all the food away!) I spent the rest of the morning a bit lost -- I didn't have quite enough time to start a big project, and the small ones I didn't think about until later. I got my paints out and started a painting that I've had in mind for awhile, then I read for awhile, then I went to get Will. Hopefully, I will soon find a routine that works for me.

No comments: