Today, Ben, Maddie, and Jon got to meet their teachers for the year. Ben and Jon both have Mrs. Sharp, but they are in the morning and afternoon classes, respectively. Ben is in her class in the mornings to do math, reading, spelling, and more, while Jon rotates through different classes like P.E., library, science, social studies, writing, dance, Spanish, and art. In the afternoon, Jon does academics while Ben is rotating. Maddie has Mrs. Lightfoot.
I am excited that we have two teachers who (I have a feeling) are going to be great teachers for the kids. I already can tell we will be working together as a team, and I love that! We went to the school this afternoon to meet their main teachers, but we made the rounds as we dropped off the many, MANY bags of school supplies. We met the kids' teacher for their special classes and they are looking forward to taking Spanish, science, social studies, and dance this year. They will also be going to PE, library, art, writing, and theater.These three kiddos have been jealous of Will getting to go to school for the last three weeks, and they are so excited to get started. Just a few more sleeps to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment