Monday, June 8, 2015

Interviewing Ben

1. What is something Mom always says to you? 
I love you

2. What makes Mom happy?

Hugs

3. What makes Mom sad? 

Me and Jon fighting

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Uh...Tickle me!


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Sweet and sour
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Paint pictures
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Read

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Yelling at people

11. What is your mom really good at? Yelling at people

12. What is your mom not very good at? Not yelling at people

13. What does your mom do for a job? You don't have a job.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Spaghetti

15.What makes you proud of your mom? When you get onto Will

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Rapunzel

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play Legos-TM

18. How are you and your mom the same? We yell the same

19. How are you and your mom different? You're a girl and I'm a boy

20. How do you know your mom loves you? When you say it.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He is funny

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Disney World

23. How old was your mom when you were born? I don't know


Answered on 6/28/2015 at 8:25am

No comments: