Monday, July 27, 2009

An Interview with Will

I got a kid questionnaire and decided it would be fun to know Will's answers. Here is how he tells it. . . for now, anyway.

1. What is something I always say to you?
Um. I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
Ben, Maddie, Jon and Will being happy and quiet.

3. What makes me sad?
When the children pull other childrens' hair.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickle me.

5. What was I like as a child?
You watched movies that we watch like Heidi.

6. How old am I?
33 (not yet, but getting there)

7. How tall am I?
This big (tapping the top of my head)

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Watch us play

9. What do I do when you're not around?
That's a hard one. You've told me, but I forgot and I wasn't around to see. Let me guess. . . celebrate Mother's Day at a brunch.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Because you want to be.

11. What am I really good at?
Spanking.

12. What am I not very good at?
Things I, Will, can do.

13. What is my job?
Your job is to keep children in bed at night and at naptime.

14. What is my favorite food?
Egg whites. Good guess, huh?

15. What makes you proud of me?
Because I love you.

16. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be?
Well, that's an easy one. A really easy one. Uh ... um... you'd be Winnie the Pooh or Spongebob. You pick.

17. What do you I do together?
Without the babies or with the babies? (Without) We go letterboxing and eat lunch out with Daddy.

18. How are you and I the same?
We have the same skin and little bit the same eyes and we go swimming.

19. How are you and I different?
We don't have the same hair color.

20. How do you know that I love you?
Because you kiss me a lot.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
I don't know. I just don't know, but I think your favorite is to go eat with Daddy.

Completed by Will, age 5 1/2 -- July 2009

No comments: