The kids played zoo this morning. They used tents, shelves, and boxes to house a variety of stuffed animals. Some of the children became caged animals. Will claimed to be the zookeeper. This is how bickering and tears begin in our house. . . it all starts out so sweet.
Will: Maddie, do you have a question for me? I'm the zookeeper?
Maddie: I have B question for zoopeeper.
Will: What is your question?
Maddie: C question?
Will: WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION!?!?
Maddie: D?
Will: Mama! Maddie is not cooperating. She won't ask me her question?
Mama: Will, I don't know that she knows what question means.
Will: Maddie? Do you know what a question is? (back to a sweet voice)
Maddie: Cush-chun ABCDEFGHIJK? Yay! (oh, so proud!)
Will: I HATE this game! WAHHHHHHH!!!
. . . and for more info on what we've been up to, I have been updating my Project 365.
No comments:
Post a Comment