Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Life According to Songs

Here is a quiz that I had fun answering. I wanted to save my answers to compare life now to another time in the future when I happen to revisit the quiz. Yes, it was challenging, but I enjoyed it.
Choosing only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Pick Your Artist: Neil Diamond
Are you a male or female: Lady Oh
Describe yourself: I am I said
How do you feel: Practially Newborn
Describe where you currently live: America
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: African Suite
Your favorite form of transportation: Reggae Strut
Your best friend is: Comin’ Home
You and your best friends are: Amazed and Confused
What's the weather like: I think It’s Gonna Rain Today
What's your favorite time? Deep in the Morning
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: Surviving the Life
What is life to you: Beautiful Noise
Your current relationship: Mothers and daughters, Fathers and sons
Your fear: Fear of the Marketplace
What is the best advice you have to give: Everything’s Gonna Be Fine
Thought for the Day: Just Need to Love You More
How I would like to die: Love Potion Number Nine
My soul's present condition: I’m a Believer
My motto: The Good Lord Loves You

No comments: