- hung 4 bird pictures that Allen's great-grandma made
- hung a rose print she had
- hung 2 plate racks with 4 plates
- hung 3 large family photos
- hung 2 verses about peace (my word-goal for the year)
- rearranged some lamps to bring light to dark corners of the house
- took down the Christmas cards
- finished cleaning the dining room -- I even cleaned everything in the china hutch
- made another floral arrangement to go with all the roses in the dining room
- emptied half the garage with 2 trips to Goodwill
- got caught up on laundry (but this no longer applies)
- got to relax and rest just enough that I'm ready to be a mama again
Friday, February 11, 2011
Progress Report
My parents kept the three little kids from Sunday through Thursday and I got so much accomplished. When I went to bed last night, here are the things I was able to call "done!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment