Wasn't it just about a year ago that I got the 5:30 am call that cancelled school because of the snow? This morning the message was welcomed, but the phone ringing was not. Allen ended up staying late at work yesterday. I hoped he would just be late for dinner, but he came home at 4:30am after the cold weather started causing trouble at the refinery. Here are some of my favorite pictures from this morning. Will is in red, Maddie in purple, Jon has the navy blue coat, and Ben's is navy with the gray-blue. Shadow had as much fun as any of us -- he still loves the snow and loves catching and chasing snowballs. Allen was home until just after lunch, but he did need to reply to a few texts from the office. I shivered and snapped photos, using the camera as my excuse not to get involved in the snowball fights :)














1 comment:
I bet this brought back memories of Pittsburgh to you!!
Post a Comment