Will spent about 40 minutes in the garden the other day with a pencil and paper. He came back inside with a neat picture and I could tell what he was looking at. I loved all the labels, too. After he started his homework I started wondering where he put his drawing, but I never got around to asking. That night, Allen showed me the card on his pillow. The front said, "If you like the gardan... I'd like to say... Your the..." Inside it read, "Best DAD!" but somehow I read it out of order. My eyes started watering at what I thought to say, "Your the ... sun and clowds!" Either way, I love this sketch he made for Allen. I am thrilled that he can find beauty in our garden, even when it has lots of weeds :)
PS - I tried adding a picture of the front because I like to record his writing and spelling, but for some reason, I can't load it to the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment