Since Jon spent last Thursday with me, only Ben and Maddie filled out the surveys at school. After we all got home, I asked Jon and Will to answer the same questions so I could keep all the answers together. Their answers kept me laughing!
MADDIE:
My mother is 24 years old. Her name is Sarah. She weighs 4 pounds and is little feet tall. My mother has black hair and gray eyes. My mother's favorite food is tortillas. Her favorite clothes are dresses. My mother's favorite color is pink. My mother's job is cleaning dishes and cooking. She gets mad when we do bad things. She is happy when she goes to the playground. My favorite thing to do with my mother is going to the bookstore. The best thing about my mother is having tea parties and Christmas.
BEN:
My mother is 23 years old. Her name is Sarah. She weighs 23 pounds and is 23 feet tall. My mother has brown hair and gray eyes. My mother's favorite food is chicken. Her favorite clothes are purses. My mother's favorite color is pink. My mother's job is doing work in the office. She gets mad when I get angry at her. She is happy when she gives me a hug. My favorite thing to do with my mother is play with my toys. The best thing about my mother is she loves to play with me!
JON:
My mother is 3 years old. Her name is Mama. She weighs 13 pounds and is 14 feet tall. My mother has black hair and green eyes. My mother's favorite food is macaroni and cheese. Her favorite clothes are the ones that people like. My mother's favorite color is red. My mother's job is doing laundry. She gets mad when we do rude things. She is happy when she folds laundry. My favorite thing to do with my mother is laundry. The best thing about my mother is being a fireman -- she can be a fired for being a man. (??)
WILL:
My mother is 32 years old. Her name is Sarah. She weighs 90 pounds and is about 30 feet tall. My mother has copper hair and green eyes. My mother's favorite food is enchiladas or pasta. Her favorite clothes are that pink shirt and dresses. My mother's favorite color is pink. My mother's job is cleaning the house. She gets mad when I do bad things. She is happy when I stay on green. My favorite thing to do with my mother is play games on her phone. The best thing about my mother is she makes me special desserts and everything. Her favorite sport is baseball.
MINE:
I wondered how I would answer some of the questions, but I also knew I would skip some of them ;) My name is Sarah, but I like my kids to call me Mama. I am 34 years old and I am a little more than five feet tall. My hair is brown and my eyes are green. My favorite food for dinner is breakfast or Thai basil chicken. My favorite food for dessert is tiramisu. My favorite part of breakfast is coffee with cream and a little sugar. My favorite clothes are comfortable jeans with a t-shirt or pajamas, but I like to dress up sometimes, too. My favorite color is pink or red, depending on whether I am picking out clothes or something else.
My job? WHEW -- how do I answer that one? I cook and clean and do laundry and pay bills and shop and run errangs and drive kids where they need to go. I do what I can to make a nice home for my family, to complete and encourage my husband, to teach and love my kids, and to take care of myself. Each day I do what I can, but I can never get it all done.
My favorite thing to do with my kids... with Maddie, I like having tea parties, combing her hair, painting her toenails, shopping and doing artwork together. With Ben, I like getting and giving him hugs, rubbing his back, snuggling, watching bugs and going to the zoo. With Jon, I like to read, dance, sing, and organize. With Will, I like going on trips, reading, learning new things, experimenting, and exploring. With all of them I enjoy teaching them new things, reading, letterboxing, walking, and going to church together.
I am happy when everyone is happy and getting along. I love it when our family encourages each other and works together to accomplish something. I get angry when my kids are mean or disrespectful to anyone. I also get angry when anyone picks on my kids.
The best thing about me? My family! One great thing about each -- Maddie creates, Ben loves, Jon encourages, Will teaches, Allen is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment