This was the first summer I was able to (easily) find swim lessons for all the kids. They are finally at an age when I am not expected to be in the water with them. All four survived, and I think we have two swimmers now. The classes were made up of four kids per teacher, with Will in a different group than Ben, Maddie, and Jon.
The kids enjoyed swimming everyday -- especially since we usually packed a picnic lunch and stayed at the pool for a few hours. After two weeks of lessons, Jon and Will are swimming, Ben is close to doing it (but he still doesn't like doing things on demand.) Maddie prefers to grip the side of the pool while she blows bubbles. Here are the two videos I caught. In the first, Jon had jumped in, treaded a bit, and got to the side. In the second, Will is swimming toward the edge.
No comments:
Post a Comment