This spring I tried hard to find a new wreath for the front door -- one that was just the right look for what I wanted to see each time I got home. I never did find what I wanted, so I had to make my own. I didn't mean to still have it up for summer, but I still love it and I'm keeping it up for a while longer.
While Will has been at church camp this week, the other three helped me organize the kids' bookcase. I needed to find some of the books that we will need to school in the fall so I can figure out what I need to order. Funny thing is, these kiddos wanted to make it like a "real library" and THEY decided and managed to put all the fiction in alphabetical order by author. ... I expect this perfect bookcase to be a mess in two days, but it is wonderful to enjoy it for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment