Ben got mad
... again.
And packed all his backpacks
... again
So he could threaten to run away
... again.
This time I surprised him by kissing him good-bye and wishing him well. I snapped a picture to remember what he looks like.
After a few hours of being "gone", I peeked out the window and found that he had REALLY run away...
... all the way to the front porch!
Can you BELIEVE that stinker (he only runs away when he is being a stinker... usually because he doesn't want to do his chores)?!?
He set up a tent .. on the front porch.
He even got a sleeping mat and sleeping bag.
Look closely: he has plugged in his alarm clock radio.
Needless to say, he "came home" and got his chores done in time to join us for dinner... and had a LOT more laundry to fold and put away as he stuck all his clean stuff in the four bags he packed.
No comments:
Post a Comment