Monday, June 15, 2015

Interviewing Will

1. What is something Mom always says to you? William Everett Kaiser, you're in trouble
2. What makes Mom happy? hugs and kisses from her children
3. What makes Mom sad? when we get in trouble

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By taking a spray bottle in the morning and making sneezing noises as you spray it all over me

 
5. What was your mom like as a child? you wore big horn-rimmed glasses, were kinda bad, and chubby .... no, I didn't say "bad", I said "fat"
6. How old is your mom? old enough to get senior citizen discounts

7. How tall is your mom? about as tall as me, but a bit taller
8. What is her favorite thing to do? probably spend time with your family
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? toilet paper trees? How should I know that?

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? a TV - no, a radio -- personality
11. What is your mom really good at? cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? cooking fast food


13. What does your mom do for a job? be a mom -- chauffeur, chef, comedienne
14.What is your mom's favorite food? chicken tortellini
15.What makes you proud of your mom? to be able to say that I have a chauffeur and chef all in one and I don't even have to pay for it

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? the Joker -- kind of crazy and kind of funny, and you wear lots of makeup
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games
18. How are you and your mom the same?  we are both crazy

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm crazier
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Where do I start? Hugs and kisses, playing games with me, doing special stuff like taking me to Chick-fil-A.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?  He's smart

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Anywhere but home
23. How old was your mom when you were born? I don't know... about 30?


Interviewed 6/15/15 at 5:03pm

No comments: