
Wow! Was the storm inside or out last night? The chaos of the noise pounding the roof and windows, the squeals of excitement and trepidation from four children, the barking of the dog, the scurrying of the cats. . . it definitely felt like an inside storm and I was exhausted. I went out and got a big hailstone and showed Will -- he thought the hail was pretty neat.
It has been a busy few days. We went to the in-laws for the Super Bowl since Allen HAD to see the game on a big screen, high-def TV. I wasn't even sure why he had to watch it. Everyone knew the Patriots would win, right? I finally watched the last two minutes of the game. I heard it was a good one, but I know the last few minutes were pretty exciting when the Giants upset the game. I am glad I only had five bucks on the game. But while the family watched the game, I got a little scrapbooking done. I completed one layout, but it was fun.
We got home Monday morning, and I've been scurrying to get things back to normal. Whatever does that mean, anyway?? Here are a few of the layouts I have completed recently.







1 comment:
Beautiful Sarah! Always inspiring!
Post a Comment