. . . I woke up around 8
. . . the little kids had Kix, yogurt, and bananas for breakfast
. . . Will had oatmeal, yogurt, and banana for breakfast
. . . I had coffee
. . . the little ones were climbing the walls
. . . then they took a short nap
. . . I scrapbooked while Will played games
. . . we all played outside after lunch
. . . Jon climbed in the Tonka truck
. . . Maddie pushed him to the sandbox
. . . the sandbox was muddy
. . . Ben filled buckets with wet sand
. . . Maddie thought mud was tasty
. . . Ben tasted it to see why Maddie was so happy
. . . he didn't like the taste of sand
. . . when I took away the bucket of mud Maddie got mad
. . . so she stuck a beetle in her mouth
. . . I got it out
. . . it was slobbery when it crawled away
. . . Will climbed all over the playground
. . . he loved jumping onto the slide
. . . he scolded the little ones for eating sand
. . . Maddie started shaking her finger at everyone saying "No No"
. . . we did that for awhile
. . . then I stripped the muddy kids
. . . I hosed them off
. . . then took them inside for clean clothes
. . . now the kids are all resting
. . . and I am having fun looking at all the photos.
(in the slide show below, you can click the X box to reduce the size of the music video.)


1 comment:
My freak girl!! You take amazing pictures.... I admit your days seem full, but you handle it with such creativity!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Aja
Post a Comment