Maddie must be getting teeth now, too, or she just feels awful. She has been crying almost non-stop since lunch. Ben had a few of his fits -- and seemed to feel a little better when he bit the armrest on the chair. He aimed to bite Jon's head, but I intervened. Jon was crying when Mad Mad Maddie or Biting Ben stole his toys. One time, Ben was mad and smacked Jon in the face with a toy.Will played outside a lot -- very lonely. Sometimes, I don't know how to keep that from happening. I never thought he could be so lonely having 3 siblings, but such is life when it's too muddy for them to go out. They are all in bed now. Will and I read about Mistress and Mister Mouse before he laid down. Maddie is screaming right now, but she has had some Tylenol, so I am waiting for it to kick in.
I had gotten out the camera to try to get photos of how lonely Will looked as he sat in the baby swing. (Yes, I did go give him a hug.) Then Jon posed so nicely so I got a few of him, too. Maddie was still crying (but had been given Tylenol.) Ben kept yanking on my shirt and playing peek-a-boo with it. I didn't get many photos before I felt guilty, so I put the camera down and held Maddie. By then, the little boys were mad that I wasn't holding them. With everyone crying hysterically, I called Will in and laid them all down for naps. Here are the pictures that perfectly sum up the kids' attitudes for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment