Maybe I'm too gloomy this week, but my perspective is that sometimes life STINKS! It has been a bit of a rough week & I am really glad it's Friday. That means I get two days of Allen. . .
Monday - Ben got the extra bath, new sheets & blankets after diaper blowout.
Tuesday - Maddie had the blowout and she got the extra bath, new sheets & blankets, Ben got new sheets (still from Maddie's mess), the walls and crib got scrubbed down.
Wednesday - Ben's diaper again. . . read Monday summary.
Thursday - Jon's day. . .on the way out the door, he got sick in his car seat. I left the others in their seats in the entry way while he got a bath. I installed a forward facing seat for Ben and Jon got Ben's seat.
Friday - Maddie's diaper today, so she got a bath, new sheets, and blankets. She screamed the whole time I was bathing her (but so were the boys, it was time for breakfast) When I dried her off, she gave me a pretty smile and told me "Thank too".
Allen asked if it was time to change diaper sizes, and you may wonder that too. Nope, not necessary. We just need some immodium for these little people. Yes, it stinks. . . .well, it DID!
I am hoping the weekend isn't as . . .well . . . crappy.
Now, back to my little smiling, happy angels for some sweet kisses and hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment