Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bathtime

My babies -- all four -- LOVE bath time. Last night, I finally got a few photos, but none of them come close to capturing the joy and excitement of splashing in the water with all their siblings. Will just loves to play and "swim" in the water. He gets a bit hyper sometimes. Ben likes to put his face in the water and blow bubbles. Maddie enjoys helping (ie, rubbing a brothers head like she's shampooing, shaking her head no when they are wound up, throwning a washcloth on someone's face), Jon likes to splash. It really is fun to see them all doing their own thing yet interacting with each other. It gets a bit crazy when they are ready to get out because they all start climbing over each other. Once they are dry and in Pjs, they go back to the tub in case there is more fun to be had. It is a big job & I thank Allen for doing the grunt work while I sit and take photos and enjoy the laughter.

1 comment:

Homan House said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing