Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An improved point of view

Look what I did!

I actually accomplished something today -- and it isn't even 2:00 yet. After I dropped Will off at preschool, I took Maddie, Ben & Jon and our trusty choo-choo wagon to Lowe's to get blinds for the office/scrapbook room. As always, we attracted a lot of attention with triplets in a colorful wagon. If you have not idea what I am talking about, here is a picture of the wagon (taken several months ago).
This wagon was a birthday gift, and possibly the best thing in the whole world. It is the only way I can get out of the house with the babies without someone helping me. It is easy to move, and it fits in my trunk. Back to my day . . .I rolled them through the store with one hand and pushed a cart with the other. After Lowe's I took them next door to Petsmart and they enjoyed looking at the guinea pigs, birds, fish and cats that were on display. Jon clapped and giggled -- especially at the guinea pigs and hamsters. Ben let me know he was ready for a nap, and Maddie clapped and waved. I got the kids home for a quick nap and hung the blinds, curtain rod, and scarf -- yep, all by myself. I don't like working in my craft room at night because you could see in the window from the road, so now I don't have that excuse anymore. Now I am off to get Will from school, but first I have to wake up the little ones from their afternoon mini-nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wait until I show up one day with an armload of "view improvement" items for Sarah to accomplish. I'm so proud of her!