Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dreary day with probability of giggles

We decided, we being Me, to wear pajamas all day. That was the only way I could guarantee that the little boys would keep pants on and all the kids would keep their feet warm. In fact, I donned my red scrapbooking pj pants and Will changed out of his jeans and shurt into his footed jammies, too. It just seems cozier that way.

Allen came home for lunch and that was about the time Ben and Maddie needed new diapers. When I picked Ben up he was oddly shaped and Allen pointed out the silouettes of blocks in his britches. I unzipped him and found seven in the right leg of his PJs, thirteen in the left leg, and one in the seat -- 21 blocks total -- in his clothes!! The funny part is that the huge box of blocks only has 100 (when it was new, anyway) blocks. I took the two upstairs for a change and Maddie was chewing on something. When I finally convinced her to show me what it was, it was hard not to chuckle -- gross as it was, only one of my kids would enjoy chewing a toenail, a CAT toenail! We are all cuddling for books and a Disney movie on TV. This is what fall and family are all about, right?

1 comment:

Karen M said...

What a great place to store blocks!!

I have tagged you, so come by my place for the rules.