There are things I never thought I would need to say, but with my four, it has become a necessary part of life-training. Here are some quotes from the last few days:
1. Don't use your toothbrush on the inside of your nose.
2. Don't don't lick the cat.
3. Quit coloring the inside of your ear.
4. Who took Maddie's diaper? I want it put back on her right now!
5. Why can't I see the carpet?
6. Where is Jon? How did he get inside the couch?
7. $%&@#!! You kids STOP swinging the DVD player by the cord!!
8. Time does not speed up just because you change the clocks.
9. Don't comb your hair with your fork -- especially when there is still food on it.
10. The toilet is not for washing our hands!
11. Quit hiding your breakfast inside your shirt.
12. You should empty the dog's dish before you wear it as a hat.
13. Locking me out of your room will get you more spankings than letting me in.
14. No, you cannot watch TV -- it is 4:19 in the morning!
15. Just because I got mad about you dumping YOUR drawers does not mean it is okay to dump all of Will's clothes, too!
I am sure I'll find more . . . there are some others I tried remembering, but they are lost in my mind right now.
2 comments:
do you ever listen to Bill Engvall? If you haven't I highly suggest it as a side splitting comedy tape about family life. His includes "don't lick the cat"
Too funny
oh my goodness... this would beat everybody loves raymond anyday!! you could be famous...but then you might miss out on some of these special moments. So don't bother... save it for us here!!
Post a Comment