Friday, November 21, 2008

To Friends and Family who are wondering.

There was an explosion and fire at the refinery where Allen works yesterday. Thankfully he is okay, but please pray for the men who were burned and their families. Allen is part of the investigation team, so I don't plan on seeing him much the next few days. I am praying that I can keep my cool with the kids, but also that I can support him like he needs during this stressful time.

Sad update -
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Nov 21, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK), a diversified energy company with assets in the petroleum refining, marketing and retail industries, today confirmed that there has been one fatality resulting from a fire which occurred at the Company's 60,000-barrel-per-day refinery on Nov. 20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for the families that have been effected... including yours!
Having a hubby of my own that works at a refinery, I know the daily concerns that come along with this type of job.
Sending you ~~**extra patient**~~ vibes!!!
~Alisa