Cabin fever has struck! I've been home with three little sick kiddos all week. The sympathy I shared with them wasn't enough, they really wanted empathy. So, the little angels coughed and coughed and coughed all over me. Just to make sure I was susceptible, they woke me several times each night to cough on me some more. Without sleep. . . with lots of germs. . . I caught it, too. Since Tuesday, the only places I've been are to the pick-up-kid line at the school and the doctor. I am ready to break outta here!
I've been struggling through today trying to get packed. Ben, Maddie, and Jon started the day rather cheery, but the crankiness came out when I told them to go play after breakfast. They whined, they cried, they had many tantrums, they pinched and pulled hair. The packing is going slowly. Here is where I am going this afternoon:
Bananas (noun)
go bananas go crazy, go nuts (slang), go insane, go bonkers (slang, chiefly Brit.), go mental (slang), go barmy (slang), go loopy (informal), go round the bend (Brit. slang), go frantic, go batty (slang), go doolally (slang), go round the twist (Brit. slang), go nutty (slang) People went bananas with boredom. . . . or maybe they were grumpy and had three grouchy little kids who needed naps but refused to take them and a really long list of things that needed to get done without kids hanging on their legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment