Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve Cocoa

Since I print my blog as a book each year, I thought it would be a perfect place to keep some of my new favorite recipes. This is a recipe I found on Pinterest, but it is definitely worth sharing and keeping. The dark chocolate creaminess.... oh my goodness, I loved it! ... but it isn't healthy at all. Maybe I'll work on that part next.

Heavenly Hot Chocolate
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 pint of half and half
  • 2 cups of bittersweet chocolate chips
  • 6 cups of milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Put all ingredients in a crock pot set on high (if you want it sooner than later). Stir regularly for 30 minutes until the chocolate chips are melted, then set the crock pot on low to keep the cocoa hot. We topped our full mugs with mini marshmallows, but I may try the leftovers with a candy cane instead.

No comments: