Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where the wild things are

Guess what? I won something!! This doesn't happen too often now since I don't like having to put my email or snail mail or phone number out there for marketers to call, but this time I did. A friend from high school has a blog called "Traveling with Baby." I have it linked on my side bar and check it periodically for her family updates, but also for her baby product reviews. A few weeks ago, I left a comment and that put me in a drawing for a Scholastic DVD -- miraculously I won it, and my kids have all enjoyed watching Where the Wild Things Are.

Right now she has another drawing for this great DVD on her blog. If you have kids (or even grandkids), go over and enter. While you are there, you might discover some neat products that she has reviewed.

No comments: