Wow, I have actually kept it up! When I started this blog late last December, I wasn't sure if it would be something that turned boring. Nope, I can definitely say it is now part of my routine, and when I am away from the computer, I go find paper and pen to write the things I want to blog. It is also exciting to me that the 100th blog post and 3000th visitor happened at the same time, so thanks to all of you readers for making that number jump. It is always fun to see who is reading. Since I was never very convincing about getting readers to leave comments, I put on a live feed. Now I can see people from many states read about my crazy life, and Allen pointed out that now my stories are read internationally too. I don't know how many people find The Update, but when I do find out, it always fascinates me -- sort of like the 6-degrees of separation game.
Yesterday was my blah day. I was tired and cranky all day, and I was guilt-ridden for desparately wanting to escape the whiney kids. We did break out of the house for a few minutes to run to Best Buy for a new DVD player and some computer cables. It was great to get out. I have a had a flat tire on the van for over a week, and I have stayed home for about 2 weeks straight. It has been too hot to play outside, and the cabin fever finally caught up to me.
This morning I dragged my butt out of bed, and plodded up to get the babies. I passed Will on the way up, looking about like he does every morning when I get up: laying on the couch, not quite awake, watching the Magic School Bus on TV. I snapped a picture of that, and then headed up to greet the little ones. I meant to take a photo, too, but in my pre-coffee state of mind, I forgot. Here is a triple good morning for you. (If you listen VERY carefully, you might here Maddie saying "oo-ssah?" as she points to the camara. That is her say of saying "What's that?")
Yesterday was my blah day. I was tired and cranky all day, and I was guilt-ridden for desparately wanting to escape the whiney kids. We did break out of the house for a few minutes to run to Best Buy for a new DVD player and some computer cables. It was great to get out. I have a had a flat tire on the van for over a week, and I have stayed home for about 2 weeks straight. It has been too hot to play outside, and the cabin fever finally caught up to me.
This morning I dragged my butt out of bed, and plodded up to get the babies. I passed Will on the way up, looking about like he does every morning when I get up: laying on the couch, not quite awake, watching the Magic School Bus on TV. I snapped a picture of that, and then headed up to greet the little ones. I meant to take a photo, too, but in my pre-coffee state of mind, I forgot. Here is a triple good morning for you. (If you listen VERY carefully, you might here Maddie saying "oo-ssah?" as she points to the camara. That is her say of saying "What's that?")
ETA: No children were harmed during the making of this film. Jon head-butted (aka: kissed) the mic on the camera, and I didn't realize how bad it sounded until I saw the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment