Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yet ANOTHER bathroom story

Story One:
The babies, Will, and I were having fun in the playroom. Will, the play boss, tells me what we will play:
Mama, let's play McDonalds?
How?
Well, let's play Happy Meal. You be the chicken, I'll be the Power Ranger.
How do I play like I'm a chicken nugget? Can I put barbeque sauce on and take a nap?
Mama, you're weird.

Story Two:
Will and I were upstairs. I was vacuuming (yes, I can now say I have done that once) and he was getting the toys off the floor. The triplets were all safely in the pen downstairs watching Baby Einstein.
(Here is where I start making suppositions since I wasn't actually there to see it all.)
Ben figured out how to twist a doorknob and opened the door to the bathroom.
Ben entered the bathroom and was followed by Maddie & Jon.
Someone shut the door.
Someone opened the cabinet and got the toilet brush out.
Someone got out 4 towels.
Someone tried scrubbing the potty.
Someone tried drying the potty with a towel (yes, the inside).
Someone tried using another towel. . .
. . . .and another. . .and another.
Someone tried brushing his hair with the bowl brush.
Someone tried hugging all the wet towels.
Someone tried pouring all the water out of the bowl onto the floor.
Three someones tried to get out of the bathroom but couldn't.
Three someones started hollering for mama.
Mama ran to see why the little ones were crying.
Will said "I didn't do it."
Babies got a new set of clothes.
Part of the upstairs was vacuumed today.
The bathroom got cleaned. . . and mopped. . . with four wet towels, and another dry one.
Thanks a bunch, guys. You are such a big help!

Don't you ever do that again.

2 comments:

Aja Jenise said...

Okay girlie I have been through this whole list of stories in a matter of minutes... I swear you blog is like reading a novel in anticipation of the ending. I dont know the triples well enough to guess who fell (though I read it was Ben). I was rooting for Maddie though!! I hear people are thrilled over these vampire books written by some Stephanie Meyer... I think your blog is in close running for some d*mn fine reading. Keep us updated on the chitlins!!

Aja

Anonymous said...

The story about Will reminded me of an occasion when a four-year-old friend of mine asked me to play "pot roast." Like you, I had to ask... "How do we play 'pot roast'?" Sidney kindly told me, "Gosh, Jaime. It's easy. You are the pot and I am the roast. Duh." I laughed for a good while following that!