What do we win if we guess right? The kiddo? I hope I win! My guess is Maddie. Reasoning: the question was "guess who climbed out of the crib". Jon sleeps in a pack-n-play now; so I took Sarah at her word that the culprit climbed out of a crib. Papa told me over the phone that the blog read "you'll never guess"; so I thought that was a deflection from the obvious choice of climber Ben. But, Sarah would know that I would know that was an obvious distractor, so would think I would pick Ben anyway. So, I suspect Maddie. - - -Nana
I also deduced that it wasn't Ben because you said there was a waahhh waahhh after the thump. Ben would have just gotten up and tried to figure out way to climb up back in. Nana
If you guessed Ben, you are right. I am not sure who Nana was guessing, but she MAY be the closest. The tears and wailing might have been because he hit his head on the dresser on the way down -- but, we don't really know since there weren't any dents or bruises.
7 comments:
Shramin?
Jon is my guess - Gramma
yep, I guess Jon too!!
I'm going for the unsuspecting Maddie
What do we win if we guess right? The kiddo? I hope I win! My guess is Maddie. Reasoning: the question was "guess who climbed out of the crib". Jon sleeps in a pack-n-play now; so I took Sarah at her word that the culprit climbed out of a crib. Papa told me over the phone that the blog read "you'll never guess"; so I thought that was a deflection from the obvious choice of climber Ben. But, Sarah would know that I would know that was an obvious distractor, so would think I would pick Ben anyway. So, I suspect Maddie. - - -Nana
I also deduced that it wasn't Ben because you said there was a waahhh waahhh after the thump. Ben would have just gotten up and tried to figure out way to climb up back in.
Nana
If you guessed Ben, you are right. I am not sure who Nana was guessing, but she MAY be the closest. The tears and wailing might have been because he hit his head on the dresser on the way down -- but, we don't really know since there weren't any dents or bruises.
Post a Comment