Allen was back to work today after having all of last week off. Now I'm pouting. I miss him already. I love having him around all day, not just for the help, but I enjoy being with him more than anyone else in the whole wide world. 

Start, start, start -- finishes are not in today's forecast. Today, I started the laundry, pulling it all from the suitcases. I started a grocery list since we seem to have nothing . . . even the freezer is ready for a refill, so I need to start menu planning again, too. I've gone through all the mail, and now I am ready for another vacation. 

Just for something new, I took the kids to the library -- the first time in this town since I didn't want to juggle four kids and try to keep them quiet. Well, quiet they were NOT. Cute they were, so I think the librarian may let us come back sometime. 





It was just a bit uncomfortable at the library since the building wasn't much bigger than the wagon I pulled the kids in, but we left with 7 books, 3 movies, a library card, and (let me check) yes, all four kids, and I still had my sense of humor, too. 

Since I was already on the same block and the little ones were in the wagon, we walked down the street for a tour of the local YMCA fitness facility. 



Since we were at our parents' last week I got to read some of the comic strips I haven't read in ages. Some were clipped for me, but I was inspired to get online and read the archives of some of my favorites. These are some I thought should go on my fridge, just as reminders that I am not alone . . . I know some of you readers can relate.




No comments:
Post a Comment